This page describes how to setup the Stripe add-on ” EMP Stripe Gateway – Event Manager Pro “, available here.
Its Premium Stripe Gateway for Events Manager Pro.
Used for Credit Card Payment Gateway for Events Manager Pro.
EMP Stripe works like any standard WordPress plugin, and once installed and enabled, it will automatically added a Stripe gateway to your website which has Events Manager Pro plugin installed and enabled.
This plugin built with Stripe JS. so its give PCI compliance. your customer credit card information never save or process on your server. everything handle by Stripe.JS
In order to use the “Stripe Gateway – Event Manager Pro” extension, you must first have a Stripe.com account. It’s free to create a Stripe account, and testing it is also free.Once you have purchased the ” Stripe Gateway Pro – Event Manager Pro”, install it just like any other WordPress plugin.
Setting Up Stripe Gateways After Activate Plugin
All your gateway settings can be accessed from Events > Payment Gateways in your admin dashboard.
When you first visit this page, you will see that all your gateways are inactive by default. Before activating them, you must set them up first, so click on the name of the gateway, or the Settings link below it.
After saving your gateway settings, you’ll be brought back to the gateways list, click the activate link just below the gateway name and start selling events!
Stripe Gateway Settings
1. Mode: Enable Sandbox for testing. Sandbox mode, which is enabled in settings, is for testing only. Live transactions will not take place.
2. Test Secret Key: Enter the Test Secret Key of your Stripe account.
3. Test Publishable Key: Enter the Test Publishable Key of your Stripe account.
4. Live Secret Key: Enter the Live Secret Key of your Stripe account.
5. Live Publishable Key: Enter the Live Publishable Key of your Stripe account.
6. Pay Now Button Text: Set the Pay Now Button Text.
7. Debug Mode – choose to on/off for troubleshooting purposes