EMP Paypal Advanced is a Paypal Pro Gateway for “Events Manager Pro” Plugin. So you add credit card payment directly in site without going to paypal.
PayPal Pro (DoDirect Checkout)
PayPal Pro is an API-based solution that enables merchants and developers to accept credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal payments directly on your website.
Supports the following PayPal features:
1) Sandbox server to perform test transactions
2) Sale transaction methods
3) Process credit and debit cards directly during the checkout procedure
How it works:
1) A customer chooses to pay with a Credit Card.
2) They enter shipping info on your site.
3) They review their payment info.
4) They enter their credit card details.
5) Their payment is processed.
6) Site Owner get paid.
1. Go to: Plugins > Upload New on your WordPress site.
2. Install Now and activate.
Activate Emp Paypal Pro Gateway
When you installed EMP Paypal pro plugin. you seen “EMP Paypal Pro” menu in left Navigation in admin. Without Activation of EMP Paypal pro, you can’t seen any settings for paypal pro gateway on Payment Settings page.
You get license key in email after purchase plugin from site. you can also contact license key by contact us
Setup and Configuration After Activate Plugin
All your gateway settings can be accessed from Events > Payment Gateways in your admin dashboard.
PayPal (Standard Payments) Gateway Settings Page
All of your settings for PayPal settings for Events Manager are located within the WordPress Admin Dashboard > Events > Payment Gateways > PayPal (Payments Standard)
There are only two crucial fields you need to fill in correctly to begin accepting payments.
PayPal Email – This is your email registered to your PayPal account which will receive payments.
PayPal Mode – For real payments, you’ll want this to be set to Live. You can use the PayPal Sandbox for testing with test accounts and simulated transactions, when doing so make sure you are using Test Mode.
After saving your gateway settings, you’ll be brought back to the gateways list, click the activate link just below the gateway name and start selling events!
Paypal Pro Settings
After activate Paypal pro gateway, you need to set paypal pro API Usename, API Password and API signature.
1. Mode: Enable PayPal Sandbox for testing. Sandbox mode, which is enabled in settings, is for testing only. Live transactions will not take place.
2. API Username: PayPal Pro API username obtained from PayPal.
3. API Password: PayPal Pro API password obtained from PayPal.
4. API Signature: PayPal Pro API signature obtained from PayPal.
5. Enable Discover: Enable Discover
6. Enable American Express: Enable American Express
The PayPal Pro payment gateway will let you accept payments via major credit or debit cards such as MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and VISA.
This is an onsite payment gateway which means that attendees/registrants will process their payment on your site.
Need to accept American Express with PayPal Pro? This requires you to agree to a separate billing agreement. If you are not sure, then please check with PayPal support to confirm.
Paypal Pro Checkout Options
Once you’ve activated your gateways, they will be made available as payment options on your booking form for any event with chargeable tickets (i.e. non-free events).
The default is that you see a dropdown menu providing the different active payment methods. You can change the default “Pay With” text by visiting Events > Settings > Booking Options > Payment Gateway Options in your admin dashboard.
Alternatively, if you would like to show a list of buttons, this is possible for certain gateways including offline and PayPal Standard payments. You can enable quick pay buttons by visiting Events > Settings > Booking Options > Payment Gateway Options in your admin dashboard.