1. Go to: Plugins > Upload New on your WordPress site.
2. Install Now and activate.
In order to test the EMP Eway.
Its Premium eWay Gateway for Events Manager Pro.
Used for Credit Card Payment Gateway for Events Manager Pro.
eWay works like any standard WordPress plugin, and once installed and enabled, it will automatically added a eWay gateway to your website which has Events Manager Pro plugin installed and enabled.
eWAY’s provides a hosted form for entering payment information. The form is hosted on eWAY’s PCI DSS compliant, industry leading infrastructure for your and your customer’s peace of mind.
Setting Up eWay Gateways After Activate Plugin
All your gateway settings can be accessed from Events > Payment Gateways in your admin dashboard.
When you first visit this page, you will see that all your gateways are inactive by default. Before activating them, you must set them up first, so click on the name of the gateway, or the Settings link below it.
After saving your gateway settings, you’ll be brought back to the gateways list, click the activate link just below the gateway name and start selling events!
After activate eWay gateway, you need to set Sandbox API key, Sandbox API password, Live API key and Live API password information.
1. eWAY Mode: turn on to enable sandbox for testing
2. API Key: eWAY API Key obtained from eWAY.
3. API Password: eWAY API password obtained from eWAY.
4. Client Side Encryption Key: eWAY Client Side Encryption Key obtained from eWAY.
5. Sandbox API Key: set Sandbox API Key
6. Sandbox Client Side Encryption Key: eWAY Sandbox Client Side Encryption Key obtained from eWAY.
Payment Methods When Booking
Once you’ve activated your gateways, they will be made available as payment options on your booking form for any event with chargeable tickets (i.e. non-free events).
Now in test mode, add a product to your cart and proceed to checkout.
You can use the card number 4242424242424242 with any CVC and a valid expiration date (any date in the future).